SolidLicense is a software based license protection system.
SolidLicense is delivered as libraries that you may include in your software statically or dynamically. Then you can use the functions from within your product. It can be directly included in your .NET project (therefore all .NET versions and .NET languages, like C# and VB, are supported).
You will get a license generator. You can use this program to generate license keys (strings). Additionally, you will get the libraries that you may link with your software. These libraries contain functions for checking license keys and for answering questions like:
- Is a license key entered by a customer valid?
- Is the license key on the computer where the customer wants to use it valid?
- How long (how many days) is the license key still valid?
- Is it an unrestricted key or a key for an evaluating version of your software?
- How many objects is the customer allowed to edit? (You may assign up to five additional attributes to the license key. You can read these from your software later on.)
- Does the customer data entered by your customer correspond to the data hashed inside the license key?
SolidLicense does not dictate a special license model or prefabricated dialogs for your software, but supports you while implementing your copy protection and license management systems, however you imagine the details and handling by your customer. Optionally, you may use the prefabricated dialogs of the libraries to make the integration into your product as easy and fast as possible.
SolidLicense provides you with the technological basis for generating and queuing license keys that you may supply with almost any additional information.
And thereby SolidLicense is one of the best priced professional license protection systems!
Tell us your experience with SolidLicense .NET1.2.10
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
SolidLicense .VB6 TRIAL SolidLicense is a software based license protection system. SolidLicense is delivered as libraries that you may include in your software statically or dynamically. Then you can use the functions from within your product. It can be directly included in your Visual Basic 6 projects and can also... Download
RSS SolidLicense TRIAL You developed a software product and want to sell it. To prevent it from being copied and used in an uncrontrolled fashion you should create a license and copy protection system for it. Realizing a secure and flexible license protection system is a hard and complex task. Be more productive and... Download